- Import, Export and Sync
- Import documents
- Import a file, such as Word, PDF or Image, as part of a notebook.
Import a file, such as Word, PDF or Image, as part of a notebook.
- Open a notebook.
- Tap the button Grid view to view all pages in the gallery view.
- Tap once the page after which you would like to insert a file as part of the notebook.
- Tap the button Insert + in the toolbar on the top of the app.
- Tap Import File to locate and open your file.
- Tap Import in the top-right hand corner of your document. New pages will be inserted into your notebook.
- (Optional) Zoom in the gallery view of. Tap and hold pages to rearrange the page order in your notebook if necessary.