- Tags and Pins
- Make use of nested (multi-level and multi-cluster) tagging
- Create tags on a note with multiple attributes.
Create tags on a note with multiple attributes.
- Open a notebook.
- Tap the button Lasso-Tool on the toolbar, then select Tags.
- Write, or type in, a name to create a new tag in the box, or pick an existing tag from the list underneath. Tap Done.
- Repeat the above steps to put as many different tags as you need on a single page.
- Go to the tagging navigation sidebar to do further editing when necessary.